All participants are requested to arrange their own accommodation.
Please do not wait too long for booking accommodation. At this time of the year Dresden is already under siege by tourists.
Here are a few hotel suggestions.
- cityherberge is situated in the center of Dresden charges about 30EUR for a room (cheaper rooms are available but you share them with other people),
- A&O Hotel is situated close to Dresden Central Station. They charge between 50EUR and 60EUR per night,
- IBIS Budget Hotel is situation in the center of Dresden. They charge between 40EUR and 50EUR per night,
- IBIS Hotels Dresden (Bastei, Lilienstein, Königstein) are situated in the center of Dresden. They charge between 70EUR and 100EUR,
- InterCity Hotel is situated close to Dresden Central Station. They charge between 90EUR and 110EUR per night,
For more information about hotels in Dresden you may also check tripadvisor.
We reserved a very limited number of rooms in the guest-facilities of TU-Dresden. They cost about 60EUR per night (75EUR for a double room). In case you are interested, please check the field “I need help with accommodation” of the registration form and make a remark in “Additional remarks”. The rooms will be distributed by the method first come, first served.
All our rooms at the guesthouse are booked out.