Dr. Anja Voß–Böhme
· The epidemiological consequences of leprosy-tuberculosis coinfection.
Co-Author: N. Hohmann
in Morphogenesis: A Critical Analysis of the Cellular Potts Model.
On the core
property of the cylinder functions class in the construction of interacting
· Cellular Potts Model
· Interacting Cell Systems
· On the equivalence between Liggett duality of Markov
processes and the duality relation between their generators.
· Traffic jams, gliders and band in the quest for
collective motion of self-propelled particles.
· The cellular basis of cell sorting kinetics.
· Gibbsian characterization for the reversible measures of interacting particle
· On the duality relation between interacting particle
systems and Markov chains.
· A core for generators of interacting particle
· Two types of phase transition in an interacting
particle system for collective migration.
· Modelling and Simulation by Stochastic Interacting
· Heat Equation with Constant Drift and Stationary
· Asymptotic Mass Distribution for the Heat Equation
with Constant Drift and Random Potential.
· Asymptotic mass distribution for the one-dimensional
heat equation with stationary potential.
letzte Änderung: 09.01.2013