Prof. Dr. Oliver SanderInstitut für Numerische Mathematik, TU Dresden
Office: Willersbau, Room WIL C 313, Zellescher Weg 12-14, 01069 Dresden
Phone: +49 – 351 – 463 35049
Member of the DUNE development team.
- Nov. 21, 2018: The paper "A globally convergent filter-trust-region method for large deformation contact problems" (with Jonathan Youett and Ralf Kornhuber) has been accepted by SISC.
- Nov. 9, 2018: I gave a talk on "Geometric finite elements for nonlinear director rod and shell problems" at the seminar of Prof. Manfred Bischoff, Stuttgart
- Sept. 26-28, 2018: Workshop Mathematics of Thin Structures (Modeling, Analysis and Simulation) at TU Dresden
- Sept. 22, 2018: The Paper "Truncated Nonsmooth Newton Multigrid Methods for Block-Separable Minimization Problems" (with Carsten Gräser) has been accepted by the IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis.
Fields of Research:
- Computational mechanics
- Oriented materials and geometric finite elements
- Nonlinear finite element methods
- Multigrid methods for nonsmooth problems
- Design and Development of Scientific Software
- Robert Bauer
- Ansgar Burchardt
- Katja Hanowski
- Dr. Hanne Hardering
- Patrick Jaap
- Lisa Nebel
- Ruth Schöbel (external student at Jülich Supercomputing Centre)
Current teaching: WS 2017/2018
Bachelor- und Masterarbeiten:
Stand: , Autor: Oliver Sander